TERMS & CONDITIONS
Modification of the materials or use of the materials on this website, for any other purpose is a violation of Ratan Organica International’s (ROI) copyright and other proprietary rights. All design rights, databases and compilation and other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered are proprietary to ROI.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ROI’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subjected to Indian law.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to ROI. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof. ‘Ratan’, ‘Ella’ and ‘Beuton’ are registered trademarks with the Government of India.
Changes to terms of usage
· Visitors to our website
· People who use our products
· Job applicants
· Current employees
· Personal information that we collect and methods of collection
· Purpose of collecting personal information
· Measures taken by us to ensure safety and privacy of your personal information
· Ways by which you can access and change your personal data
1. Collection of Personal Information
"Personal information" is any information that can be used to uniquely identify a person. We may collect your personal information as required under laws and regulations and when you are a recipient of our services, apply for a position with us, or are employed or retained by us. The information we collect about you will depend on your relationship with us. We may also collect your personal data from other sources, including sources in the public domain. The information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
· Your name, your employer and your title, postal address, phone number, date of birth and email address.
· Details of your visits to any of our offices, including meeting dates and times.
· Data related to your visit of our website or electronic mailers and updates that we may send to you from time to time.
· In the case of employees and interns: certain financial information such as your bank account details and biometric information such as fingerprints.
· Your contact with us, such as: an email or letter you send to us and other records of any contact you may have with us.
· Your account information, such as: dates of payments made, owed or received.
2. How we use this information
Unless required by applicable data protection regulation, ROI will not disclose, use, give or distribute any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than to those third parties that need to know, and such need to know is necessary for delivery of services in relation to your engagement or employment with us.
We may disclose personal information to third parties where:
· You have consented to us sharing your personal information in this way.
· We are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example, in order to comply with applicable laws) or to protect the rights and interests, property, or safety of ROI, our clients or others.
· It is relevant in the circumstances to disclose the information to our clients, your employer or place of business, and your professional advisers.
· We use a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing, for example professional advisory (including legal, accounting, financial and business consulting), technology, website, research, banking, payment, client contact, data processing, insurance, forensic, litigation support, and security services.
Some of the third parties with whom we share personal information may be located outside your country or the country from which the personal information was provided. While such third parties will often be subject to privacy and confidentiality obligations, you accept that, where lawful, such obligations may differ from and be less stringent than the requirements of the privacy laws of the jurisdiction of origin.
3. How we protect your personal information
ROI is committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take all appropriate, industry standard security measures possible to protect your information against misuse, unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
4. Your rights regarding your information
You have the following rights with regard to your Personal Information. You may request the removal of your personal information from ROI’s systems at any time by emailing the address provided below. If a request for removal is made, we will exercise all reasonable efforts to promptly remove your personal information. However, we do no guarantee the permanent removal of your personal information, which may, for example, remain in archival or backup copies. ROI employees, interns and consultants should note that such a request may impact your employment or engagement with ROI.
5. Status of this policy